Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Long Hiatus

Fans of the Pedantic Protestant --- all two of them, have inquired as to the dearth of posting for about three weeks.

The answer is as follows: the exigencies of real life, combined with a string of coincidences where I found that most everything I wanted to say was already stated by those with other blogs, made posting rather difficult. I didn't want to make reinventing the wheel a staple of this blog's existence, resulting in the PP becoming purely derivative.

However, some posting ideas have come to mind of a theological nature, and I hope that this satisfies my many fans --- all two of them, three if you count the author.

The goal for the next few months is to add a fourth fan. Perhaps adding a fifth fan is a possibility, but, then again, perhaps one should stick with more realistic goals for the time being.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

Are you a new reader or one of the aforementioned two readers who are known to exist?

If you're a new reader, I can take pride in increasing my readership by a whopping 50%.

PP

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:18:00 PM  
Anonymous 1689 said...

Here's another one.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

The world rejoices at yet another reader!

Using my advanced quantitative degrees, I now count four readers.
YES!

PP

Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home