Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Turkmeister

The godly Frank Turk of Centuri0n fame and PP-Hunk-of-the-Year fame often suffers silently as this blog author behaves schizophrenically, switching back and forth, seemingly at random, between a semi-serious poster and a nightclub act gone horribly, horribly wrong, often at El Franko Guapo's comic expense.

But the Turkmeister has started what looks to be an interesting series on the book Mega Shift: Igniting Spiritual Power by James Rutz. His general blog link is found here or on the right side of this page.

5 Comments:

Blogger centuri0n said...

You didn't link to the first post in the series.

The inquiring minds who want to read that can find it here:

http://centuri0n.blogspot.com/2005/08/mega-shift-introduction.html

For those keeping score, I also have a new logo and am working on theme music.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

OK. Link fixed. My error.

Take away the PP links and the infamous "Frank Turk Memorial Linkfest 2005" thread and you're not even a slithering reptile on the TTLB ranking system.

As stated: I made you, and I can break you.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger centuri0n said...

Because I value my stats, I value your friendship. That's all there is to it.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

Stealing an epigram from Martial:

You say to me, Centuri0n, that my writings are crude.

It's true.
But that's only because I write about you.


One shot deserves another, eh?

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger centuri0n said...

Your shot was better.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home