Saturday, October 29, 2005

Mary

I'm tired of Protestants saying that Mary's perpetual virginity isn't clear from the Bible. I'm tired of Protestants saying that her assumption isn't in the Bible. I'm tired of Protestants who say that Mary sinned.

It's all there if you believe the Holy Mother Church when she says it is all there. Only morons who think they can understand text, context, etc, deny these obvious truths.

One receding-hairline chap has some "heoss huu" thesis in his so-called Mary book. He culls together examples of "heuss who" and shows inductively [you probably don't know what the word means, Prots] that in virtually all [or most, I had to put his book down after a while because it was so blasphemous....where's an Inquisition when you need one?] instances it means what those who would deny my Mother's virginity claims.

Oh yeah? The good thing about being a papist is that I don't have to go with probabilities. Don't matter if no clear examples of "heosss houo" can't be produced to support my rendering. MOTHER CHURCH HAS SPOKEN, FOOLS! MY FELLOW INTERNET CATHOLICS HAVE CLAIMED THAT IT MEANS WHAT IT MEANS! 'Nuff said.

And if you don't believe me, my friend and I will drop all sorts of esoteric philosobabble on you and show that you are simultaneously a monothelite, an Apollinarian, an Arian, a Sabellian, and a logocentrist racist homophobe who doesn't put his cola cans in the recycle bin. Oh, and I'll sneer, say LOL, and puff and puff about how stupid you are. I don't need an argument. I'm so smart that my posturing is better than your so-called "arguments."

Got that, goofs? "Heeeeeouuss Hu" means exactly what Rome has always claimed it has meant for the last 2000 years. Jesus was Roman Catholic. Moses was Roman Catholic. Cain, on the other hand, was likely a Protestant.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen it put like that. OK, I have to say I now believe in the perpetual virginity of Mary and Her Assumption and sinlessness.

What is the next step in this process? Lead me. I guess I'll look for your next post. (Seeing the biblical warrant for the Pope in Obadiah floored me.)

Do you have cruises to Rome? Remember, I'm a former Prot, so I don't really know geography too well: is Rome near an ocean? Do cruise ships go by there? If they do I'd like to sign up for a cruise to see...wait a minute - idiot! - the Vatican is NOT Rome... (I have ALOT to learn...)

Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger c.t. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O...k.... So, the Vatican IS in Rome?

What's going on here... The Vatican is an island I think. Near the Canaries?

Then a cruise line will go by it.

CONFUSED FORMER PROT! But I'll get there. If the Vatican exists I will find it.

Where do you actually buy maps?

Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home