Wednesday, October 05, 2005

PP: Punk'd?

My deliberately provocative little piece on conservative Evangelicals supporting and defending the national-level Republican Party has, quite understandably, drawn the arched eyebrows of Steve Hays and the king of arched eyebrows himself, the good and godly Centuri0n, who was nice enough to provide some graphics for this otherwise mud-fence ugly website. See the link.


This may be the closest that Hays and Turk and I ever get to stepping into Auntie Entity's Thunderdome ["two men enter, one man leaves"], so enjoy the dissent while you can. Whether Hays is Master and Centuri0n is Blaster, or vice-versa, is debatable.

5 Comments:

Blogger centuri0n said...

I'm the crazy guy with the airplane and the bad teeth.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:43:00 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

PP, I wanted to issue a response to your post on the topic of 'Sola Scriptura' earlier, but I didnt get around to it till now.

Please excuse me for saying this, but your comments betrayed one of the worst non-sequiturs I have ever seen- in a long, long time.

http://christianpensees.blogspot.com/2005/10/pedantic-protestant-thinks-that-sola.html

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

Having read your post, I'll work up a response in a few days.

You needn't apologize for thinking I'm grossly in error. I dish out enough stuff from my end; I ought to be able to take some dished out to me.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:48:00 PM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

Ah, Frank, you should have a blogroll heading called "Main Force Patrol" or something.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home