Saturday, December 24, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Since the KC Chiefs probably aren't going to make the playoffs, I have to take pleasure in seeing the Oakland Raiders --- representatives of all that is evil and wrong in a fallen world --- have a miserable season. It is all that Chiefs fans can live for, sorry lot that we are.

I'd like to also throw a big BAH HUMBUG in the direction of Denver Broncos fans. You're not in as deep a circle of the Inferno as are Raider fans, but you're still pretty deep down there, to be sure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous montster said...

Because I enjoy your blog so much, I will over look your slip into ignorance! What you seem to forget is this...
If it wasn't for the Oakland Raiders, many teams would have worse records this year. Yours included!
How ungrateful!

No.#1 in penalty yardage is something to be proud of! (isn't it?)

Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

Yes, it is uncharacteristic for me to go public with my dislike of the Raiders. Usually I mutter about how evil the Lakers are, especially after the Kings were jobbed in the 2002 Western Conference Finals!

Sunday, December 25, 2005 1:12:00 AM  
Anonymous montster said...

More and more I see in "all" sports, a type of worship. With the black hole being the epitome of this darkness, to the point that, I believe, I am being weaned from the enjoyment of the game.
The things of this world growing strangely dim, in the light of His Glory and Grace (Glorious Grace).

SDG
God Bless!

Sunday, December 25, 2005 5:01:00 PM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

I don't go as deep into it as you. I just want to stick it to some friends who are Raider fans!

Sunday, December 25, 2005 5:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home