Friday, December 09, 2005

I am the Eggman, I am the Eggman, I am the Walrus

Over at the much-more-happening Triablogue, the Turkoman and a poster named Dan are having a little discussion in the comments area.

At one point, the Turkoman begins to suspect that Dan and PP might just possibly be the same person. Online communication being a flat one-dimensional mode of communication, I don't know the tongue-in-cheek factor to this.

But, as stated there:

To Frank: I'm not Dan.

To Dan: I'm not you.

To Myself: I'm frank, but I'm not Frank.

It is a safe bet that we are three distinct beings, not one being manifesting Himself in three hypostases: the Frank, the Dan, and the PP. Think along tritheistic and not trinitarian lines here, fellas.

This reminds me of some lyrics from I am the Walrus:

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together


In closing, keeping those lyrics in mind, the only response to the good Turkoman is: coo coo coo choo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhology said...

Um, Mr. Bach, I thought it was "cooo cooo coo choo."
But who's counting?

Friday, December 09, 2005 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

The lyrics site had goo goo goo joob, not coo coo coo choo.

Both sound equally stoned.

Friday, December 09, 2005 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger Pedantic Protestant said...

Well, Rhology, I took your criticism to heart.

Does that make me open-minded? I sure hope so!

Friday, December 09, 2005 9:20:00 PM  
Blogger centuri0n said...

You are not the only hoax blogger in the blogosphere, as you have ably pointed out to Baron von Detroit.

You may be the best, but you're not the only one.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home